1. This Scholarship is established to cover recipients’ tuition only.
2. Category A is to sponsor excellent doctoral applicants and candidates.
The 1st Prize: 22000 RMB/year
The 2nd Prize: 11000 RMB/year
The 3rd Prize: 7000 RMB/year
Category B is to sponsor excellent master applicants and candidates.
The 1st Prize: 16000 RMB/year
The 2nd Prize: 8000 RMB/year
The 3rd Prize: 5000 RMB/year
Category C is to sponsor excellent undergraduate applicants and candidates.
The 1st Prize: 14000 RMB/year
The 2nd Prize: 7000 RMB/year
The 3rd Prize: 4000 RMB/year
Category C is to sponsor excellent applicants of short-term training students
The 1st Prize: 12000 RMB/year
The 2nd Prize: 6000 RMB/year
The 3rd Prize: 3000 RMB/year
1. Non-Chinese citizen in good health;
2. Conform to Chinese laws and regulations;
3. Education background and age limit:
--Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree , under 40 years of age.
--Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree, under 35 years of age;
--Applicants for undergraduate studies must have graduated from senior high school, under 30 years of age;
--Visiting students applicants must have senior high school diploma, under 50 years of age.
4. Excellent academic achievements with no truancy and other violation of university discipline and rules.
5. Two recommendation professors
6. Not sponsored by other scholarships.
The scholarship should be applied each year and the validity is each academic year. The students should make application during March 1 to May 30. JUFE will organize the Scholarship Committee to review all the application materials. The Overseas Education Center (OEC) will notify the scholarship recipients in late June.
Application materials (in duplicates):
1. Application Form of “Study at JUFE” Scholarship;
2. (For new applicants) Photocopy of notarized highest diploma, graduation certificate or diploma certificate and transcripts; (For students at JUFE): transcripts of academic records;
3. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport;
4. Photocopies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form；
5. Two Recommendation letters；
6. (For new applicants) study or research plan and evaluation paper; (For students at JUFE): Assessment of applicant’s performance by head teacher;
7. Certificates of HSK: bachelor: HSK level 4 or above; master: HSK: level 5 or above