Residence Permit

A Residence Permit(for study ) is a legal residence certificate issued by the Ministry of Public Security of the People’s Republic of China to foreigners who are studying in China. Foreigner holding a residence permit can leave and enter China multiple times within a designated  period of time. Before applying for a residence permit, the student must first register at JUFE, pay tuition fee and settle the terms and agreements of their stay in China.



Who needs to apply for a residence permit?

International students with an X1-visa.

International students with an X2-visa applying for multiple entries on their visa.

International students whose current residence permit is about to expire.