• A:Applications for accommodation should be made to the universities before coming to China. Generally there are teachers who can speak English available during your arrival at the accommodation. Once again, you are suggested to ask for the contact number of the person in charge of student service before you come to China.
  • A:If you have reserved your accommodation in advance, please make your way to the finance office and show your passport and Letter of Acceptance (offer) to the person concerned. You may be required to pay a certain amount of dorm deposit when you make the reservation.
  • A:You may book the student dorm along with your application. Once being approved, you may get into the students dorm generally at least one week before the new semester starts.
  • A:Yes. Provided you apply first, fill in the student living off campus application form, and have the approval of the dean in charge. Students who live off campus should register with local police and then inform the student office within a week of living at their new address. Students who live off campus should be responsible for their own safety, property and any other problematic matters. Please note for some universities, undergraduate students are not allowed to live off campus.
  • A:Yes. The university housing is available on the basis of first come first served. Please submit your request for university housing as early as you can. Please note some of China’s universities cannot offer enough accommodation for international students and students need to rent a house off campus.

If can't find the answer I want, please submit your question