- Application Documents Required for JUFE
- Residence Permit
- Activities Schedule for International Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Download Center
- Duration of Study in China Universities
- General Application Procedures for China Universities
- The Best Application Period for China Universities
- Visa Application
- JW201 and JW202 Form
|Offered by||School of International Education|
|Start date||September, 2019|
|Application fee||500 (RMB) / 85 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
The students in this major would learn the basic theory and knowledge of international economics and receive training in the aspects of international trade, international investment and international economic cooperation so as to process the ability of working in the field of foreign economic relations and trade.
Through this major, students are required to possess high Chinese level, be familiar with cultural and economic background of China and grasp the basic principle of Economics, the basic theory of international trade and the basic knowledge of international trade affairs.
1. Non-Chinese citizen in good health;
2. Senior High School Diploma with excellent performance
3. Language requirement:
undergraduate programs given in English: IELTS 6.0 (exclude English native speakers)
undergraduate programs given in Chinese: New HSK level 4(or above)
1. Application Form;
2. One photocopy of your valid ordinary passport;
3. One photocopy of your senior high school diploma and one original academic record;
4. Photocopies of notarized diploma and academic records in English from your country (if original ones are not in English);
5. Photocopy of your HSK certificate;
6. Other materials that can increase your chance of admission.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.