- Application Documents Required for JUFE
- Residence Permit
- Activities Schedule for International Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Download Center
- Duration of Study in China Universities
- General Application Procedures for China Universities
- The Best Application Period for China Universities
- Visa Application
- JW201 and JW202 Form
|Offered by||School of International Education|
|Start date||2022 autumn|
|Application fee||500 (RMB) / 85 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
General objectives: Fully understanding the solid foundation of professional knowledge in the area of international business.
Objectives in the professional learning: Highlighting the depth of the direction of professional research studies and detailed research. As for the applicants of Master degree in International Business， which requires applicants facilitated with a solid theoretical foundation, deep broad knowledge of international business and higher studies and research capacity. After graduation, they may be engaged in teaching, researching and economic management.
Students will be trained to be a high-level expertise with comprehensive knowledge in business to adapt to the requirement of modern society and economy. For instance, they will be equipped with the ability in international business analysis and decision making, with good competence in multinational enterprises, government departments and social organizations.
1. Non-Chinese citizen in good health;
2. Senior High School Diploma with excellent performance
3. Language requirement:
undergraduate programs given in English: IELTS 6.0 (exclude English native speakers)
undergraduate programs given in Chinese: New HSK level 4(or above)
1. Application Form;
2. Two Recommendation Letters;
3. One photocopy of your valid ordinary passport;
4. One photocopy of your senior high school diploma and one original academic record;
5. Photocopies of notarized diploma and academic records in English from your country (if original ones are not in English);
6. Photocopy of your HSK certificate;
7. Other materials that can increase your chance of admission.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.