- Application Documents Required for JUFE
- Residence Permit
- Activities Schedule for International Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Download Center
- Duration of Study in China Universities
- General Application Procedures for China Universities
- The Best Application Period for China Universities
- Visa Application
- JW201 and JW202 Form
|Offered by||Jiangxi University Of Finance and Economics|
|Start date||September, 2018|
|Application fee||500 (RMB) / 85 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- How to apply
This program aims to provide an opportunity for the international students to study Mandarin, learn Chinese Culture and to have better understanding of China.
(1)communicate in Chinese with simple and brief, fairly fluent, and sort of sophisticated Chinese expressions accordingly;
(2)understand simple, special, and standard basic daily conversations in Chinese accordingly;
(3) grasp the gist of basic Chinese character structural formation and stroke orders;
(4) grasp the gist of basic Chinese pronunciation and grammar, sound right and use grammar
in an acceptable way;
2. At the end of the designed program with cultural lecture series, visits and field trips, participants are expected to
(1) have a brief understanding of Chinese history and civilization;
(2) have a general impression of the Chinese society and experience the Chinese way of life;
(3) learn basic theories and skills of Chinese painting and calligraphy;
(4) learn about the Chinese folk art and folklore;
(5) have a general knowledge of the Chinese culture, Chinese mores, and scenic attractions
It is meant to provide a good opportunity for groups of overseas students and visitors to promote their understanding of Chinese language & culture and to experience the on-going reforms and great changes in China.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.