- Application Documents Required for JUFE
- Residence Permit
- Activities Schedule for International Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Download Center
- Duration of Study in China Universities
- General Application Procedures for China Universities
- The Best Application Period for China Universities
- Visa Application
- JW201 and JW202 Form
|Offered by||Jiangxi University Of Finance and Economics|
|Start date||September, 2018|
|Application fee||500 (RMB) / 85 (USD) Waive application fee, Why?|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- How to apply
This program aims to provide an opportunity for the international students to study Mandarin, learn Chinese Culture and to have better understanding of China.
(1)communicate in Chinese with simple and brief, fairly fluent, and sort of sophisticated Chinese expressions accordingly;
(2)understand simple, special, and standard basic daily conversations in Chinese accordingly;
(3) grasp the gist of basic Chinese character structural formation and stroke orders;
(4) grasp the gist of basic Chinese pronunciation and grammar, sound right and use grammar
in an acceptable way;
2. At the end of the designed program with cultural lecture series, visits and field trips, participants are expected to
(1) have a brief understanding of Chinese history and civilization;
(2) have a general impression of the Chinese society and experience the Chinese way of life;
(3) learn basic theories and skills of Chinese painting and calligraphy;
(4) learn about the Chinese folk art and folklore;
(5) have a general knowledge of the Chinese culture, Chinese mores, and scenic attractions
It is meant to provide a good opportunity for groups of overseas students and visitors to promote their understanding of Chinese language & culture and to experience the on-going reforms and great changes in China.
How to apply
Step 1. Submit Application Documents
Download application form for foreignstudents and complete it, then send the application form and other requireddocuments by post, fax or E-mail direct to the Admissions Office before theapplication deadline.
Step 2. Pay the Application Fee
Pay Application fee of the university, then the university will deal with your application in a few days, please note that the application fee is unrefoundable.
Step 3. Qualification Verification
It takes few days for the university toverify your application documents. Usually, qualification verification for the language program applicants usually is faster than the degree program ones.
Step 4. Admission Notice
The university would send out admission letter and JW202 in several days after the documents verification. So, be sure about the postal address filled in the application form is correct, and confirmthe address with university teacher.
Admitted students are required to beregistered at university on schedule with the original copy of the admission documents.
Note: Students should enroll in a university within the registration period(specified in the Admission Letter). Otherwise, one will be deprived of the student status. Exception can be made to those who has informed the school of their specific reasons and whose delay has been permitted.